When it comes to your financial portfolio, the secret to mitigate risk and maximize profit is diversification. The strategy of diversification involves more than just investing in a wide variety of stocks, bitcoin and mutual funds. To truly diversify, it means to invest in a variety of alternate assets.
What Diversification Means to the Smart Investor
Your portfolio should not only be diversified across stocks and bitcoin, but also among real estate. Real estate, especially when viewed through the eyes of a typical bank, is a far more stable investment than single stocks or mutual funds.
- Cash Flow: Generate monthly income from tenants
- Appreciation: Build wealth through appreciation in your investment property
- Leverage: Use other people’s money to help you maximize returns
- Hedge Against Inflation: Protect your capital against inflation by owning real estate
- Tangible Asset: Real estate is a physical asset that you own
Successful investing is about diversifying to mitigate risk. It’s now just as easy to invest in single family rentals as it is to invest in bitcoin. Want to learn more about diversifying into real estate? Download the FREE White Paper.